Chapter Two
Welcome to Chapter Two, Guest.

Awards and awards request C2_minilogo

Chapter Two is a Harry Potter-themed roleplay pack created and led by Leisel (The Timeless One).
Start your journey as a witch or wizard based within the world created by the author J.K. Rowling and become a student of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

Our WolfQuest thread:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69324

Anyone is welcome to join and participate.
Enjoy!

~ Chapter Two Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chapter Two
Welcome to Chapter Two, Guest.

Awards and awards request C2_minilogo

Chapter Two is a Harry Potter-themed roleplay pack created and led by Leisel (The Timeless One).
Start your journey as a witch or wizard based within the world created by the author J.K. Rowling and become a student of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

Our WolfQuest thread:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69324

Anyone is welcome to join and participate.
Enjoy!

~ Chapter Two Staff
Chapter Two
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Closure of C2

Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:01 am by Neam

Leisel has requested on the WolfQuest topic that Chapter Two be locked; to comply with her request on both sites, I've indeed locked the WQ thread for C2 as well as stopped new registrations here.

What we plan to do is introduce a new RP plot -- one less involved with wolves (hence it will not be posted on the WQ forum, as confirmed by Leisel), but more involved with human RP. Not sure of the …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Closure of C2
Awards and awards request EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:01 am by Neam

» New banner contest design
Awards and awards request EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:05 am by Leisel

» Awards and awards request
Awards and awards request EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:01 am by Neam

» Deviant Art Group formed!
Awards and awards request EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:13 pm by Pandora

» Signatures
Awards and awards request EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:31 am by Neam

» January MotM
Awards and awards request EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:10 pm by Pandora

» Christmas party -- Mass RP
Awards and awards request EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:45 am by Marie

» Official rules for the game of Quidditch
Awards and awards request EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:02 am by Leisel

» Draven's Role-play Guides!
Awards and awards request EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:01 am by Draven

Top posting users this month
No user

Awards and awards request

4 posters

Go down

Awards and awards request Empty Awards and awards request

Post by Corina Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:03 am

Heads of Houses

Awards and awards request Headgryffindor_zpsdb429894 - Head of Gryffindor - version 1

Awards and awards request Headgryff_zpsf6ae8e46 - Head of Gryffindor - version 2

Awards and awards request Leaderhuff_zps722d3cc4 - Head of Hufflepuff - version 1

Awards and awards request Headpuff_zpsb697a48c - Head of Hufflepuff - version 2

Awards and awards request Leaderslyth_zpsba9d5200 - Head of Slytherin - version 1

Awards and awards request Headslyth_zpsb59d238a - Head of Slytherin - version 2

Awards and awards request Leaderraven_zpsda2e23e8 - Head of Ravenclaw - version 1

Awards and awards request Headraven_zps1be24727 - Head of Ravenclaw - version 2

I didn't exactly know which version is better, so I decided to post them both. I'll leave this issue to the administrators.

Prefects

Awards and awards request Gryffprefect_zpse6378b26 - Gryffindor Prefect

Awards and awards request Hufflepref_zpsf0552d9f - Hufflepuff Prefect

Awards and awards request Slythprefect_zpsa0a4202a - Slytherin Prefect

Awards and awards request Ravenprefect_zps22158534 - Ravenclaw Prefect

Students

Awards and awards request Gryffstudent_zps36974f90 - Student of Gryffindor

Awards and awards request Hufflepuffstudent_zpsbb9ca782 - Student of Hufflepuff

Awards and awards request Slytherinstudent_zps3755b2f3 - Student of Slytherin

Awards and awards request Ravenclawstud_zps3538a13b - Student of Ravenclaw

Other awards

Awards and awards request 0100posts_zps9c0d26bd - 100 posts award

Awards and awards request 0500_zpsa419124b - 500 posts award

Awards and awards request 1000_zps4d56cfe7 - 1000 posts award

Awards and awards request Admin_zps772de260 - Administrator Medal

Awards and awards request Mod_zps3c95caac - Moderator Medal

Awards and awards request Christmas_zps6e8e345d - Christmas

Awards and awards request Easter_zpsc0777c79 - Easter

Awards and awards request Bestrper_zps399a7af6 - Best RolePlayer of the month

Awards and awards request Mostactiveuser_zps11806e63 - Most active user of the month

Awards and awards request Honor_zpsd6dd7e07 - Medal of Honor

Awards and awards request Honor2_zps22974008 - Creativity Medal

Awards and awards request Writer_zps0ed1a4cb - Writing Award

Awards and awards request Pictura_zpscfade835 - Design Award

Awards and awards request Drawer_zpse08f892c - Drawing Award

Last edited by Leisel on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding the awards.)

Corina
Banned

Money : 4172

Back to top Go down

Awards and awards request Empty Re: Awards and awards request

Post by Leisel Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:31 am

I will take care of this for now, there is no need for you anymore to request the awards, as we will give them to you ^^
I will not lock this, so if you guys out there want to help me, feel free to tell me.

Also i will make a list with all (if needed) users who have/need whatever award. here we go:

Leisel - Awards and awards request 0100posts_zps9c0d26bd - 100 posts award ; Awards and awards request Admin_zps772de260 - Administrator Medal ; Awards and awards request Mod_zps3c95caac - Moderator Medal ; Awards and awards request Christmas_zps6e8e345d - Christmas ; Awards and awards request Headgryffindor_zpsdb429894 - Head of Gryffindor - version 1 or Awards and awards request Headgryff_zpsf6ae8e46 - Head of Gryffindor - version 2 ; Awards and awards request Gryffprefect_zpse6378b26 - Gryffindor Prefect and Awards and awards request Gryffstudent_zps36974f90 - Student of Gryffindor.

Night - Awards and awards request Gryffprefect_zpse6378b26 - Gryffindor Prefect ; Awards and awards request Gryffstudent_zps36974f90 - Student of Gryffindor ; Awards and awards request Mod_zps3c95caac - Moderator Medal ; Awards and awards request Christmas_zps6e8e345d - Christmas.

Christina - Awards and awards request Gryffstudent_zps36974f90 - Student of Gryffindor ; Awards and awards request Christmas_zps6e8e345d - Christmas.

Tomas - Awards and awards request Gryffstudent_zps36974f90 - Student of Gryffindor.

Skyler - Awards and awards request Gryffstudent_zps36974f90 - Student of Gryffindor ; Awards and awards request Christmas_zps6e8e345d - Christmas.

Amelia - Awards and awards request Leaderslyth_zpsba9d5200 - Head of Slytherin - version 1 or Awards and awards request Headslyth_zpsb59d238a - Head of Slytherin - version 2 ; Awards and awards request Slythprefect_zpsa0a4202a - Slytherin Prefect ; Awards and awards request Slytherinstudent_zps3755b2f3 - Student of Slytherin ; Awards and awards request Mod_zps3c95caac - Moderator Medal ; Awards and awards request Christmas_zps6e8e345d - Christmas.

Desmond - Awards and awards request Slythprefect_zpsa0a4202a - Slytherin Prefect ; Awards and awards request Slytherinstudent_zps3755b2f3 - Student of Slytherin ; Awards and awards request 0100posts_zps9c0d26bd - 100 posts award ; Awards and awards request Mod_zps3c95caac - Moderator Medal ; Awards and awards request Christmas_zps6e8e345d - Christmas.

Nebula - Awards and awards request Slytherinstudent_zps3755b2f3 - Student of Slytherin

Neam - Awards and awards request Leaderraven_zpsda2e23e8 - Head of Ravenclaw - version 1 or Awards and awards request Headraven_zps1be24727 - Head of Ravenclaw - version 2 ; Awards and awards request Ravenprefect_zps22158534 - Ravenclaw Prefect ; Awards and awards request Ravenclawstud_zps3538a13b - Student of Ravenclaw ; Awards and awards request Admin_zps772de260 - Administrator Medal ; Awards and awards request Mod_zps3c95caac - Moderator Medal ; Awards and awards request Christmas_zps6e8e345d - Christmas

Kuna - Awards and awards request Ravenprefect_zps22158534 - Ravenclaw Prefect ; Awards and awards request Ravenclawstud_zps3538a13b - Student of Ravenclaw ; Awards and awards request Mod_zps3c95caac - Moderator Medal ; Awards and awards request Christmas_zps6e8e345d - Christmas.

Draven - Awards and awards request Ravenprefect_zps22158534 - Ravenclaw Prefect ; Awards and awards request Ravenclawstud_zps3538a13b - Student of Ravenclaw ; Awards and awards request Mod_zps3c95caac - Moderator Medal ; Awards and awards request Christmas_zps6e8e345d - Christmas.

Pandora - Awards and awards request Hufflepuffstudent_zpsbb9ca782 - Student of Hufflepuff ; Awards and awards request Christmas_zps6e8e345d - Christmas.

Munik - Awards and awards request Christmas_zps6e8e345d - Christmas.

Marie - Awards and awards request Hufflepuffstudent_zpsbb9ca782 - Student of Hufflepuff.

I got a few questions, as a matter of fact, regarding these awards:
Awards and awards request Honor_zpsd6dd7e07 - Medal of Honor
Awards and awards request Honor2_zps22974008 - Creativity Medal
Awards and awards request Writer_zps0ed1a4cb - Writing Award
Awards and awards request Pictura_zpscfade835 - Design Award
Awards and awards request Drawer_zpse08f892c - Drawing Award
Awards and awards request Mostactiveuser_zps11806e63 - Most active user of the month
Awards and awards request Bestrper_zps399a7af6 - Best RolePlayer of the month

I was thinking, for the medal of honor, to be awarded to the House leaders. What do you guys think?
Moving to the next ones.
For what do you guys want to get the creativity award? I mean, it can be for a lot of things, though seeing we already have writing and drawing medals, i'd say for different activities?
Writing award, just like it sounds it shall be awarded for someone who writes? I'd appreciate, if you guys start to write different things, to post them in the General Discussions. As for this medal, it will be awarded for the one who writes the most and the best stories related to Harry potter or Chapter 2.
The Design award will be different. I was initially thinking it shall be awarded for the site, choosing another theme, making it different, but that includes a lot of work coming from the administrators. So for now, whoever makes a random banner for the site and we choose it, shall get this award. Sounds fair?
Drawing award will be awarded to the one who makes the most drawings for the pack, such as fan art, related to Harry P. or to Chapter 2 in general.
Most active user of the month... this, in my opinion, can be the medal for the User of the Month, we already have. What do you think?
Best RPer of the month will be awarded by choosing, I will make a pole at the end of each month and you guys can choose, it will be pretty much the same thing as the UotM.

But now, I need opinions, so please, REPLY to this topic.
Leisel
Leisel
Gryffindor House Leader
Gryffindor House Leader

Money : 4493
Trust Points
Admin Award - Marks the member as a current or former administrator. Prefect Award - Awarded to current daring prefects of Gryffindor.

http://narcotic-sound.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:42 am

Well I'm with you about the medals, they seem pretty sound xD If I manage to think of suggestions then I shall post them here ^-^
Amelia
Amelia
Slytherin House Leader
Slytherin House Leader

Money : 4218
Trust Points 155
Prefect Award - Awarded to current cunning prefects of Slytherin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neam Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:01 am

I have questioned the "Medal of Honor" role for a while, so it's possible we could find another use for it -- there are already two House Leader medals (current and former).

Fyi, the "Moderator Medal" is a former-mod medal; since the image list doesn't allow us to remove an award, I've added former roles to those that apply. The four house prefect medals are for current mods. I'll look into adding the other medals once we can establish suitable things for their usage.
Neam
Neam
Ravenclaw House Leader
Ravenclaw House Leader

Money : 4251
Trust Points
Admin Award - Marks the member as a current or former administrator. Prefect Award - Awarded to current wise prefects of Ravenclaw.

http://nightangelwolf.wix.com/nightangelwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum